Arrange basic documents of Directors
How does it work?
Clerk® will apply for DSC (Digital Signature) of Directors
Clerk® will Prepare MOA, AOA & other Legal documents
Our Team will File SPICe (INC-32) or Incorporation Docs with ROC
Get your Company Incorporation Certificate
What is a Section 8 company?
Section 8 Company is named Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013, which pertains to an established ‘for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object’, provided the profits, if any, or other income is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members. Therefore, Section 8 Company or Section 25 Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 for charitable or not-for-profit purposes.
A Section 8 Company is similar to a Trust or Society; expect, a section 8 Company is registered under the Central Government’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Trusts and Societies are registered under State Government regulations. A section 8 company has various advantages when compared to Trust or Society like improved recognition and better legal standing. Section 8 company also has higher credibility amongst donors, Government departments and other stakeholders.
Mandatory Requirements for Section 8 Company Registration
- There must be a minimum of two shareholders;
- There must be a minimum of two Directors (Directors and shareholders can be the same person);
- At least one of the Director shall be the resident in India;
- There is No requirement of Minimum capital
- The Income-tax PAN is a mandatory requirement in case of the Indian nationals;
- Anyone of the Identity Proof be it Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport is required; Passport is, however, a mandatory requirement for the proof of identity in case of the foreign nationals;
- Anyone of the Proofs of Residence (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement);
- The Registered Office address proof (that is the rent agreement along with latest rent receipt and a copy of the latest utility bill in the name of the landlord and a no-objection certificate from the owner of the premises, in case the premises are rented);
- In case the premises are owned by either the Director and the Promoters, any of the documents establishing the ownership such as Sale Deed/House Tax receipt, etc along with the no-objection certificate.
Documents Required for Section 8 Company Registration
What all do you get?
Start your Business
Clerk® India is obsessed with helping startup founders get government compliances right. Get your paperwork out of the way so you can get back to building your startup.