Drop us a line to say Hi.
How does it work?
Clerk® Company Advisor will get in touch with you.
Clerk® will Prepare all the Paperwork.
Sign and send back the documents.
Clerk® will file your Company Application after which you can start your Company.
Know the Basics
What is a Public Limited Company?
Public Limited Company. Updated on May 30, 2019 – 12:15:07 PM. A Public Limited Company under Company Act 2013 is a company that has limited liability and offers shares to the general public. Its stock can be acquired by anyone, either privately through (IPO) initial public offering or via trades on the stock market.
Documents Required for Public Limited Company
Why Public Limited Company?
The biggest advantage of forming a public limited company (PLC) is the ability to raise capital by issuing public shares. Selling shares to the public means anyone can invest in the company, meaning more capital can be amassed than as a private limited company. … Being a PLC also means that the risk is spread out.
- Minimum 2 Partners
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Designated Partners
- If a body corporate is a Partner, it has to nominate a natural person as its Nominee
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all the Designated Partners
- There is no concept of share capital, but each Partner has to contribute towards the capital of LLP
- Address proof for office of LLP
What All You Got
What All You Got
- DIN for 2 Partners
- LLP Agreement
- Bank A/C Opening Document Support
- Master File of all docs filed for Incorporation
- Digital Signature for 1 Partner
- LLP PAN Card
- Domain + Web Hosting
- Dedicated Service Manager
- Incorporation Certificate
- LLP TAN/TDS Number
- + 10 Emails for 1 year
- Award-Winning – ISO certified Team
Start your Business
Clerk® India is obsessed with helping startup founders get government compliances right. Get your paperwork out of the way so you can get back to building your startup.